- Check In: 3:00 p.m.
- Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
- 1 bedroom suites $100.00 plus tax per night
- 2 bedroom suite $125.00 plus tax per night
- Additional Air Bed – $10 plus tax per night »
Please look at the information below before making your reservations
- Payment for your stay is due 3 days before your arrival; your credit card will be charged in full at this time. You will be given all instructions for the meeting-less check-in at this time.
- NO refund will be made for reservations cancelled with less than 72 hours notice.
- We accept money orders, checks and most credit cards. A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation.
MEETING-LESS ARRIVAL: Before your arrival you will be given a 4-digit key code for the entrance door. When you enter the foyer there will be a table with an envelope containing your room key, receipt and all necessary information. It will also include a phone number if you need assistance.
CANCELLATION: If you must cancel with less than seventy two hours notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. Only if we can rebook your room(s), will a partial refund will be made.
RATES/POLICIES: are subject to change and vary during high impart periods and special events. A two (2) week cancellation notice is required when more than 2 suites are reserved and for some holidays and special events.
BEATLES AT THE RIDGE MUSIC FESTIVAL: There is a two (2) night minimum required for the festival weekend which is the 3rd weekend in September each year.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING: Anyone smoking in The Hotel Rhea will be charged a $250.00 fee for cleaning the affected area. The charge will be applied to your credit card.
NO HUNTERS: Due to the lack of a mud room or cleaning area, The Hotel Rhea does not accept reservations from people who are participating in area hunting activities.
NO PETS (NO animals/birds of any kind): If pets or birds are brought into The Hotel Rhea there will be a $250.00 charge applied to your credit card.
CHILDREN are welcome. It is important that other guests are taken into consideration and the integrity of this historic building and its furnishings be respected at all times. The responsible adult will be held responsible for any damages caused by children in their care.
HEAT/AIR will be preset upon your arrival.
ENTRANCE TELEPHONE only offers local calls and 911. The number is 870-637-5909. The rotary dial operates as a touch pad.
WIRELESS INTERNET: The WIFI access is open; a password is not required for access.